Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Thursday, January 23, 2003

In thinking about things these days, I've come to a sort of decision.
I say a "sort of decision" because I didn't exactly have an epiphany or bolt up in bed or anything. I just realized how things are and how I think they should be; the next step was realizing how things are, then, for now.
Until May, end of this semester, I'm not up for any sort of "dating" activity.
I do have a few reasons why, but I should preface them by saying that none of them are in and of themselves the determining factor; just things that go into the mix. There actually is something that has been a determining factor, but that one stays in the vault for now. Anyway, on with the list:
--I'm just very busy. With so much going on, I'd not really have much time to spend with anyone anyway.
--Let's be honest. I'd be way too tempted to substitute "physical comfort" activity for time really getting to know someone.
--I'm really developing spiritually and need to be focusing on that.
--I'm still a bit fragile right now. Not that I even will be for long, but I want to do things right, and I'm frankly very distracted with everything else that's going on right now, it wouldn't be fair to her or me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home