Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Monday, June 07, 2004

Be sure to look at my Summer Mix tracklist in the blog just to your right. Comment here and I'll send you a free copy.

A note on a recent comment. Jeff posted that Liza and Mark Wolever (no idea on the spelling) did their wedding music and that it would be hip were they to do ours. Just so you know, Jeff...one of the big factors in scheduling our reception in Indiana was so that we could get Liza, Mark and company to play. So yes, they will be there and playing favorites from the realm of Celtic, folk and bluegrass. We're just going to wander around barefoot in the grass and dig the music. I'm pretty excited about that. I've been trying to think of a way to tape it!

I did line up a suit over the weekend. I'm sure that was really distressing for everyone to wonder about. For the fashion-curious: black with grey pinstripes.

In a completely different vein (because I want to post *something* that has something to do with more than just the wedding):
Last night I read a very interesting piece about Neurotica, an underground magazine that published some of the very early Beat stuff (by John Clellan Holmes and Allen Ginsberg, for example) but also apparently many other interesting pieces. I only wish we had access to some old issues.
http://www.bostonreview.net/BR24.5/campbell.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home