Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

All right, that was a nice few days off. I'm not sure why, but I just have to do that now and then.

By the way, read Treble Bandoppler's blog at bandoppler.com, you can thank me later.

I'm pretty sure the new Denison Witmer album is out today. Supposedly Borders nationwide should have it, as well as some local indie stores. Of course, I just called Borders and the local one can only order it. Luckily Homer's (local store) has a couple copies, or so they say.

Yeah, the new Radiohead is out today, too. That one I'll pick up next time I go and trade in some used discs, which should be soon.

I'm going to use this blog as a means of chronicling my reduction in caffeine intake...or my failure to do so.
After a fairly regular amount of caffeine intake in the morning and afternoon, I had none last night.
This morning I have had one cup, half of it being decaf...my refill was mostly decaf. So...i've about half of that is less. That puts me at less than a cup this morning.

Spinning lately: Sufjan Stevens, Elliott Smith, Summer Hymns, Simon & Garfunkel, Raft of Dead Monkeys, Depeche Mode, Paul McCartney, and so on.

I think it's lunch time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home