Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Monday, May 19, 2003

I wear her stars around my wrist...

I'm pretty proud of myself. I am NOT someone who organizes very well, yet I spent significant time this weekend not only getting my homework done, but also working on several organization type projects. This gives me hope.

My big thing now is eating Trail Mix for breakfast. I got this "high energy" kind that *C introduced me to; it's chock full of protein and yummy things like raisins and carob chips. Not only does the trail mix taste great, but it's also very crunchy, which is a Big Deal to me.

Lately Carter and I are working a good deal on this compilation thing. I'm pretty hyped on it now...we've gotten some really good submissions and are looking forward to a compilation with some really great material.

I went and saw The Matrix: Reloaded on late Saturday afternoon. I thought it was all right. It is what it is...the second in a series of 3 (not a "sequel," but part 2 of a trilogy). There were some impressive visual tricks and action. I thought it was a bit more disjointed and definitely cheesier in its philosophy than the original (which I loved), but like I said, it's a bridge between part 1 and part 3.
For those keeping the Inevitability Charts, you're 2 for 2...
1. Yes, I did fall asleep briefly (once during the big scene where a zillion Smiths attack Neo and once during that sequence with that French guy).
2. Yes, someone just behind me got a cellphone call in the middle of the movie.

Speaking of disjointed, my entries have been lately, at least the last couple times. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home