Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Hey, thanks to those who have given me song ideas so far, I appreciate it!
If you've not read in a few days (or ever), read the entry below this one about my upcoming travel mix cd and give me ideas.

I'll have to check that song out, thanks Becky! Jeremy: that is an essential travel cd in and of itself...i may have to incorporate a couple elements here and there, though.

Kelly asked:
where are you going? how long will you be gone? will you get yr smooch on?
taking any summer classes?


1. I am going to where I grew up and lived until I moved to Omaha (Michigan and Indiana, for those who don't know).
2. I'll be gone from this coming Saturday through the following Sunday.
3. You know me, Kelly, I'm not very organized, I don't plan very well, I'm not very good at coordinating events and that sort of thing.
4. Yes ma'am, i'll be all up in the summer classes. I'm taking one in each summer session plus an online "Intro to Astronomy" course to satisfy my science requirement.

For some reason this morning, the parking garage smelled like meat loaf. Things like that always set off my imagination and it made me wonder if, perhaps, someone hadn't found a way to make meat loaf in the parking garage overnight.

Brief note that may interest some: Jack Osbourne checks into rehab. I think it's great he's facing a problem head on. That's very admirable and I hope he does well.

All right, well, be sure to throw more travel song suggestions my way! As always, I crave your comments in general. Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home