Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I just had a period where I felt like writing but nothing really ever came.

I suppose I should give a sort of clue as to the strange little numbers that appear sometimes at the end of posts lately. Well, in a matter of days (19 today) I will be meeting up with a very wonderful, intelligent, beautiful young woman for whom I care deeply. You would be right to say that I like her like *that*. Anyway, I'll keep my mush in phone calls and emails for the most part, but I think part of the reason I couldn't write at all is because if I wrote anything, I wanted the first thing to be about her. So there you have it.

It's very warm in the building here today. Supposedly the maintenance crew is having the fan system worked on this week so none of the ventilation or anything of that sort is working in the building. Yesterday the temperatures were in the 90's (yes, a week after the snow storm -- Kelly and Depeche Mode are right, God's sense of humor seems fairly sick at times, hehe). Today should be cooler and supposedly temps will get cooler as the week goes along, so hopefully by tomorrow I won't feel so suffocated. The office being this warmed combined with my being a bit tired results in a bit less work coming out of me, I'm guessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home