Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Sunday night I went out to get into my car and go see the Bright Eyes show. Lo and behold, stuck into my driver's side door handle was a prophylactic. Upon further investigation, someone had introduced the jimmy hat to my windshield, as well, smearing the lubricant off of the latex and onto a small area. I'm very sure it had not been "used" in the, well, usual way but it was still a rather strange thing to come out and see a condom stuck on my car. I'm still not quite sure what to make of the whole thing--was it a random act of someone just messing around? Was it supposed to be some sort of a message? Was it a threat? One of life's mysteries, I suppose. I have a strange feeling that further speculation would only warp my mind further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home