Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Friday, March 14, 2003

In case anyone is looking here to find out, I don't know why the Vagrant Cafe server is down.

As of tomorrow, I have two roommates.
They are both quite nice guys, from what I can tell so far.
One of them won't be around much, anyway.
The other is a writer type. He moves in tomorrow. The last time he was here, we ended up talking for half an hour or so about mysticism and the codes used within the Scriptures. He doesn't think he'll live here for too long, but having him around for a little while will be nice.

I'm on the third day of Lent (it starts a week later this year for the Orthodox). Lent so far has been both challenging and rewarding. Please pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home