Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Monday, February 24, 2003

Oh, believe me, I had more comments. I was on the phone for quite a while, for one, then also Blogger decided to do a server update so Chris and I never finished.

I did forget to comment on the Coldplay thing. I didn't have the volume turned up very loud as I was on the phone at that point, but I thought it was really quite well done. I'm not really a huge Coldplay fan--I don't love them but I don't dislike them--but I thought it was pretty cool they got to do that.

The Clash Tribute was great, I thought. Amazing, even. I got very very excited about it. Elvis Costello, Springsteen, Dave Grohl, Mick Jones...that was wonderful. I wish they'd done another song or two, but I was happy they did what they did.

Norah Jones got what, 8 Grammies? Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home