Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Today's items of note:

1. I've been all about the white boy blues spinlist:
--The Animals, The Most of the Animals
--The White Stripes, Elephant
--The Black Keys, The Big Come Up

2. I received an email informing me of various random facts, the most disturbing of which is that a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. I refuse to publicly comment on this fact itself (though I'm sure some will ask me for private comments just to be smart), but what is astounding is that the person who sent me the email is someone who has "Christian Radio" going nonstop during the day and regularly uses terminology associated with it. I'm not trying to say "hypocrisy" because let's face it, sex is universal, but I just think it would be hilarious to hear this fact mentioned on a "Christian Morning Radio" program. Again, I'll refrain from creating scenarios of DeeJay Dialogue, but it would be very very funny.

3. 32.

4. I'm drinking Dasani bottled water today, got looking at the "ingredients," and realized Potassium Chloride is in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home