Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Here's some Great News: The Family Guy is now on Adult Swim.

I finished watching Gummo. I don't know...it had some interesting moments and scenes, but overall bored me. I like the concepts, but not really how they worked out. For example, I like the idea of Bunny Boy, but his scenes lasted way too long. The main two boy characters work all right, but I just couldn't care about them. Maybe I'm not supposed to.

Willard Scott is on Larry King Live.

Right now I have on the History Channel. Apparently Hitler was absolutely infatuated with a Jewish girl when he was young. She never returned his affections, however. Wow.

One last note for the evening. Always wash new towels a couple times before using them. Just trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home