Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Well, another final is out of the way. Just one more paper and this semester is just one more shelf of mostly sweet memories.
I still need to figure out what I need next and register for fall classes. I'm tempted to just take the semester off. I see negative and positive aspects to that, naturally, but could be forced into taking it off if all the classes I could take fill up in the meantime.
I've not had Indian food in quite some time. I'm craving curry.
Speaking of food, lately Stacey's been making these pies with honey, carob, and tofu. Absolutely delicious. Rich like chocolate but a different taste.

Today's DPB:
Mr. President:
In response to your inquiry late last week: the tingling means it's working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home