Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Part II

*Stacey's cat Flannery is very popular amongst the children in my neighborhood. She came and stayed with me a couple weeks ago (as documented here) and the kids just love her. I call them her "Flan Club."

*I actually feel terrible for the Montreal Expos. Unfortunate situation that hopefully will be rectified soon.

*My house looks like a morgue for tiny marshmallow pals. My mother sends me Peeps stuff for every holiday and I never get around to eating them. I like them and enjoy a Peeps s'more quite a bit but opening a package commits me to eating 4 of them within a pretty close period of time and I just don't want to hold myself to something so significant.

*Vapidity is one of the ugliest things I think I could encounter in a person. I do daily.

*I'm doing much better on not eating snacks late at night. I crave them whether I'm hungry or not.

*The new From Bubblegum To Sky record should be out now. I'm way too tired to go into a sweet description but go to www.eeniemeenie.com or hit up your favorite p2p, give some listen, then go pick it up.

*In an interview about Bob Woodward's new book, Colin Powell said "impose their policy wishes on my body." Best dirty non-dirty line in quite some time.

Today's DPB:
Mr. President:
The lunatic is on the grass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home