Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I'm posting this link in order to have access to it later. Some funny stuff on there.

http://moondawg.blogspot.com/2004_01_01_moondawg_archive.html

Today I'm at a class brushing up on my MS Access skills.

Tonight I actually have a night all to myself to work on stuff. That's rare these days. Hopefully I'll get quite a bit done.

"Elation" is how I describe the feeling I get when thinking about how Brian Wilson's Smile album will finally come out this fall (only 38 years late). Supposedly he's touring the US this fall. Start saving now.
Of course I've had several Smile bootlegs and whatnot for years now, but a packaged album is just the best. I wonder if they'll release it in vinyl...I can only dream.

Even though I got hired in early February, I won't see a paycheck until 4 March. Leeean times for Joel right now. I'll probably end up being a little late on my car tags, which are due to be renewed in February. After that probably 1/3 of each paycheck goes to schooling costs...that'll take through April.
This isn't to complain, just to say hey, this is why I won't be doing a whole lot of anything until then. Well, okay, probably not after that either. Between church, work, school, zine, bringing shows in, and personal stuff, life is frenetic...but I'm busy doing what I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home