Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Sunday, January 11, 2004

No update on the blog for a bit because, well, I've been quite busy. I accepted a temp job working for an insurance company. Besides bill-paying wages and the usual benefits to having a job (I'm trying to forget detriments and just be grateful), I also value the following:

1. I can listen to my music on my computer.
2. No phone interruptions. Thank God.
3. Business casual. Expensive golf shirts and Dockers for some guys, Dickies and thrift store treasures for Joel.
4. A lovely view out of the window of other office buildings, McDonald's, Best Buy, and other blandities that urge my amnesia onward until I forget where I am.
5. Less than a 5 minute drive from work to the university campus.
6. Within walking distance of a Chinese Buffet and a Borders Bookstore.
7. Reasonable, relaxed environment (we'll close it out with generic one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home