Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Monday, January 05, 2004

Hello, all.
This is the first post to my new website. New site, same old drivel, of course.
I'm planning to add quite a few links in coming days but am still ironing out how exactly.
Most likely I'll be creating individual pages for various categories: other blogs, zines, bands/artists, literature, film, Omaha stuff, spirituality-related links, and so on.
I also plan to soon add a little blog window in which I will address what I'm currently digging. That way I can recommend a band or album or book or whatever in case people are interested in checking out new stuff without skimming through whatever else I might happen to be blathering about.
And then I'm sure someday I'll get around to posting pictures and other items of "interest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home