Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Tonight S. and I went to a great new toy store in Omaha. If any of you Omaha peeps are out there reading this, go visit The Wishing Well, it's in the plaza on the north side of 87th and Pacific. They've only been open 2 months and need your support. They carry pretty unique, original toys and tons of learning toys. S. and I found ourselves wishing we had more kids to buy for!
This Christmas I get to experience my first Christmas with kids in a long time. I'll spend a decent amount of time with Stacey's family (3 kids under 10) and when I'm up an hour north of there with my own family, my niece will be there (she's about a year and a half old).
Kids are great and I wish the people next door would stop screaming at theirs.

Today's remarkable listening has been The Beach Boys' Ultimate Christmas Album and Q's year-end compilation...mostly the songs by The Darkness, The Rapture, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Johnny Cash, and The Thrills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home