Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Friday, January 23, 2004

Well, I went on a bit of a rant about the temp job on the Vagrant Cafe board, so I won't rehash all that here. The job is over and I can't say I'm one bit sad about that. The need to support myself financially will probably force me into another terrible job far below my capabilities but surrounded and dictated to by those I'd be "supervising" if all were as it should be.
However, I interview for a job at the university in less than two hours. This is a job I actually reeeeeeally really want. If you see this, please pray. They're conducting two rounds of interviews, and I'd at least like to make it past round 1 for now (then get the job after sweeping folks off feet in round 2).
I actually cut my hair in preparation for the interview. I sell out, yes.
I should take a picture.
I need to scan some pictures Stacey just had developed. Great pictures of Flannery, the gorgeous Stacey, and my wonderful longer hair from this fall. Eventually I want to just let my hair grow, establish a beard, and so on.
I, I, I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home