Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I was thinking of beginning today's entry with some mention about miracles and wonders and my final grade of a "B" in AstronomyLab but let's face it, God helps those who help themselves and I worked my tail off in the class. Perhaps my sticking it out and working hard all semester long is more of a miracle than the grade itself.

Sometimes I really wish I had a cocker spaniel.

Michial (hi) called me last night to let me know his radio show was on the air from 11-2. I would've loved to have listened but I was pretty tired (yet not able to sleep, as usual) and on top of that, my internet was down last night.
No internet while working on final paper is a bad thing. This morning I started messing around with things and replaced the cable and it seemed to be working all right after that. That's so boring that even I don't care.

I was thinking earlier today about how I just feel like driving around the country all summer. If I didn't have student loans and other nasty debt, I'd probably be a drifter.

Send me a comment and tell me what album I should check out next. This weekend is the first in a while I'll really be able to do that.

DPB:
Mr. President:
Our recent study confirms that spiking your hair and wearing a Blink 182 tee-shirt may help you win the vote of some young people. Sen. Kerry seems to be courting the Disney Channel vote these days and we really think a slight adjustment in appearance for some of your upcoming appearances on outlets on which the young people will see you could do your campaign a world of good. We did check on the other matter, as well, but apparently "108th & Park" requires guest hosts to be in the entertainment business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home