Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Friday, June 20, 2003

Hey kids.
I'll save you from the mush, I promise. I just have to say that I just dropped Stacey off at the airport. I think it ranks on the top 5 hardest things I've ever done. Driving from her house in May was on the list but isn't anymore, since I'm not allowing two things of the same nature on the same list. I'm such a legalist on my own made-up games. Unlike most of the other things on that list, this item has hope. She'll be back soon.

I'm glad to be with someone so great. She's a better vegetarian than I am, that's for sure, but I'm glad to be with someone who is happy to go to McFoster's and Wild Oats and eat vegetarian at home with me. It's things like that that I think about quite a bit.

She's letting me borrow the new Deftones album for a while. I'm listening to that right now and delaying tonight's goals: washing dishes, putting some wet carpet that we've had outside drying for a few days now back on the hardwood floor, doing Astronomy homework, working on my last essay for class.

If I can get through at least one chapter of the Astronomy tonight, I'm going to give myself a reward of veggie pizza and bbq pringles.

Tomorrow is the big neighborhood block party. Should be fun. Of COURSE Stacey should be here...but that's beside the point. ; )

By the way, thanks for the comment, Renee...is this Renee who is going to school near Seattle? Are you home for the summer?
If not, this must be another Renee I don't know about who stalks via blog. hehe. Oh well, whoever it was, too bad we missed you...Katy and Jon and Stacey and I and Jason were all hanging out for a couple minutes afterward (just at the venue), wish we'd have seen you and said hey. I think the Renee who is in Seattle spells it "Renea," anyway, so who knows. Anyway, thanks for saying hello!

bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home