Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Friday, February 21, 2003

Since we're on a test-taking kick:


Which John Cusack Are You?


This is really no surprise to me at all. I can't tell you how many people would see High Fidelity and then tell me the movie made them think of me. Maybe it's my record collection. Maybe it's my propensity for mix tapes. Perhaps it's because I'm constantly in discussions and debates about music and albums and whatnot. I will say that I'm not really one to do the "top 5" thing simply because it takes me too long to decide on those things. Also I have made mix CDs for people (male and female) I had no romantic interest in, as well, just for the record. I really feel like watching that movie again, actually. It's one of the very few I have purchased on video (or DVD).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home