Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Since Blogger took a Sick Day yesterday, here's a brief rundown on The Day That Was Wednesday, February 19, 2003.

**During my lunch hour, I finished a paper that was due for my class that starts about 15 minutes after I leave work (an hour early). I emailed the paper to myself and somehow in the process of doing so, it got botched. I lost about 50-75% of a paper and had to redo most of it last night after work.
**I received banana bread in the mail from my Valentine.
**I received another little Valentine's Day package from a friend who randomly sends people packages. Thanks Becca!
**My fortune for the day: "Our first love and last love is...Self-love." That's two weird fortunes in a row from that restaurant.
**I drank too much coffee on an empty stomach during class and my mind was uncreatively frenetic until around 10-11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home