Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

8:20am I decided that when I switched my "launch" radio station, to switch to the "Awesome 80's" station. A post on a message board by someone I think is great was talking about the 80's and it influenced me.
The first song is "I Love Rock n Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. Maybe today won't be so bad after all. I had it paused for a while due to other things going on. The second song to come on (paused again--because in the first half hour this place is open, I've already dealt with more than a day's share of rude people on the phone, half of whom have been people who work here!--and I pause good songs while I'm on the phone) is Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home