Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Tonight I'm listening to a compilation of Uncut Magazine's "tops of 2002." It has stuff from The Flaming Lips, El-P, Beth Gibbons (lead singer of Portishead), Ryan Adams, Lambchop, Wilco, Jeff Buckley, Suicide, Paul Westerburg, Solomon Burke, The Streets, Tom Waits, and a few more. Great set.

My back is sore and I'm in need of a massage.

I went and watched the big Super Bowl at a friend's place. He's actually in the same dorm as my S.O., oddly enough. Didn't run into her though. He's great--he's a med student graduating in May, not your typical swine type guy, goes to my church, getting married in May, into lighthouses, and so on. I have fun hanging out with him once in a while, he's a really great guy. We did eat unhealthily, but that's going to happen occasionally, I suppose.

I saw Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time today. I have thoughts on it but really need to plug away at some of this homework. I should've gotten more of it done this weekend, but I'll manage to find time to get it done by class times.

I'm a bit conflicted over a certain issue, but at the same time feeling no pressure, feeling peace. That's horribly vague, but felt good to write, anyway.

I'm tired and should go to bed earlier tonight than I have been.

Twist and Shout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home