Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Saturday, January 25, 2003

The meeting with (former S.O.) went all right, I suppose. She showed up 15 minutes late. Normally I don't care, but as previously discussed, she's the queen of making comments about how everything means something, so I was a little annoyed by it. I had to get going to a study session and that threw things off. When she came in, I was nice and all, then started reaching into my bag to get her glue. She made the comment that she couldn't take anything from me until I took my stuff from her (a couple things in a big bag) so I took it, put it down on the seat by where we were standing, then got her glue. I'm still not sure why she has to be that way. Anyway, so I told her I needed to be going, that I was running late for a study session, and random other mumblings. I get so awkward in these situations, but she made me uncomfortable, as well. I think she was put off by the fact that I had to take off, but so be it. All right, enough complaining. It's over, and that's the important thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home