Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Monday, February 03, 2003

Okay, I need to post something a whole lot less inflammatory than that last post. I know I have more than a right to be very upset, but at the same time, me dwelling on it and allowing it to really drive me isn't going to do much good.

When my co-worker and I who sit up front here get in bad moods or just really annoyed (having to correct mistakes and pull magic tricks for people who earn way more than you do will do that), I turn on this rap mix cd I made. We can't have it very loud for very long because people like to come around the corner and most of the songs are, well, not particularly filled with the sort of references and language some of them enjoy, at least when it's in a rap song. Anyway, it never fails to help us.

I just hope all this hard work at a job I don't like and working like crazy to get through school actually leads to things being better. I'm not all about the money, but it would be nice to not be wondering which bill will get sent in late this month. It would be nice to know I could repair my car if/when I need to. I would kind of like to have my major debts being paid off in a better way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home