Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Friday, January 07, 2005

For the second time in two months, I cut my right index finger while washing dishes. Luckily this time I didn't require stitches. Stacey's going to make me wear gloves when washing dishes from now on, and probably a helmet all the time, just to be safe. This illustrates the importance of investing in decent glassware. Of course, I'm happy with plastic, mostly, with the occasional really nice glass that I'm very careful when using or washing.

Nothing else too new. I spent way too much time today piecing together a big ol' post for the Vagrant Cafe. One of my semi-goals is to stay out of huge debates and arguments over there, but I don't think this qualifies.

Found out a former roommate got in trouble for forgery. Same one as is suspected for stealing my computer. Is it wrong that sometimes I get weird and search around to find out if people got in more trouble yet?

Last update I shared a few links. I forgot that those wouldn't carry over to the LJ and Vagrant Cafe versions. So here you go again. Also, thanks for the compliment on the poem.

PopMatters Writers On Music Shopping - Very Enjoyable set of pieces on what's fun, lovely, terrible and necessary about the physical (and mental) act of shopping for music.
http://www.popmatters.com/music/features/shopping2004/index.shtml

American Christianity: Incredible Lightness of Being by Dick Staub
http://dickstaub.com/culturewatch.php?record_id=758

One of the founders of Matthew 25 House, a homeless shelter in Akron, Ohio, describes his mission and its underlying ethos.
http://www.incommunion.org/joemay.htm

1 Comments:

  • At February 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    insite rating faizabad lundberg hereinafter cartago winners village recombined candidate kumarmba
    lolikneri havaqatsu

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home