Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Lately anything I've felt like writing or even just half-mindedly posting, I've felt like spending more energy and time than I can really use at work. Either I'm in an old-age state of accelerating verbosity or I'm feeling less obligated to tap in the mundane. Either way, I need a little exercise (not just physically, but as far as just putting thoughts down).

Good news to report on the computer replacement front. The insurance company has acted in a very timely and reasonable manner and I'll be getting my computer replaced very very soon. I should have an order placed in the next couple days and a new computer within the next couple weeks.

As happens with so many things, this whole situation gave me a chance to meditate on a few things. The Vagrant Cafe zine has suffered from both unfortunate and overwhelming circumstances for far too long now. Yes, things are very very busy. They always are and always will be. However, I have a couple more months when I'm not in classes but will have a good computer...this should be a good kickstart. I've been able to sit here and WANT to write and edit and such and even have some time to do so, and that's helped me remember that I still want to do that. Ideas keep streaming through my mind and more importantly, I've had time to actually think about who we are and what we want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home