Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Thank you, Michial...I don't know if anyone's, you know, perfect perfect perfect...but for sure, she's great for me and I love her a ton.

Update on the discs and whatnot...I think I found them, so we're all off the hook for now. This time it was a case of my memory being somewhat shoddy.

Still no news on the moving front yet. We have, however, determined that Flannery's the one having the most difficult time adjusting to the present situation of cramming into the efficiency. While she's not the one who has to leave most of his stuff to the trust of strangers and has to watch Cubs games and use his computers in a place other than where he sleeps, she also has no concept that this is only going to be for a short time, not to mention she's the one who keeps getting touched just after she bathes herself. Flannery and I both wake each other up far too often, but at least she gets to sleep during the day while I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home