Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

hey, all.

Thanks for the comment, Jeremy. I looove getting comments.

I know I don't blog nearly enough. I finished my big paper for my History of Mass Communications class and have taken the 3rd of 4 Intro to Astronomy tests. Live on this blog, we will see if the score has been posted (I took it Monday).
(Drumroll)...
Joel's latest test score is...


78.
wow.
WOW.

On the previous tests, I scored a 74 and a 68...both 6 points below the class average. However, I scored 3.5 above the average this time.
I have NO IDEA how this happened. Seriously. I did all 5 chapters in about 2 1/2 days time this past weekend...skimmed more than usual...unlike the first two times, did not fill out the study sheet...plus i also was working on that research paper this weekend.

Okay, more coming tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home