Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Saturday, December 21, 2002

In the past few days, I've gone back and looked over my previous blog entries. Here are a few things I observe:
  • I actually have grown and matured since when I started (which was sometime in early or mid-2001, as I recall).
  • I've had a potty mouth. I'm sorry. I edited a little bit and I now realize how much of an imbecile a person can appear to be when using certain language indiscriminately.
  • I whine. Far too much. I've decided to whine less, pontificate more. I feel fine about hopping on a soapbox, but the complaining needs to happen much less.
  • I don't use this nearly enough to actually write intelligently. I'm going to try to now.

    Something else I should point out for the few who may read this on occasion. In August and September, I wrote a bit about a lovely lady I met at a church function and thought about quite a bit. I didn't pick back up on that subject past a certain point, but at another point began referring to "my significant other" or simply "S.O." For clarification or just trivia's sake, I now point out that these two are one and the same. Despite the personal nature that so many of these blogs take on, I am still fairly apprehensive to say much about my personal life, at least using specifics, but I felt I owed it to the beautiful readers to mention that.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home