Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

wow, we're just updating this terribly regularly now, aren't we?
and by we, i mean me.

things are very busy. of course.

that said, here's the deal, here's the situation.
starting tonight, i'll be on my computer a significant amount more. for those not in the know (she posted it on the message board, so it's public info, but folks may not have seen), carole is moving to work at a small iowa newspaper as, i'm pretty sure, the managing editor. i'm very very happy for her. anyway, she has tended to use my computer a ton (which was no big deal, i have had plenty of other stuff to work on or do) or in the living room watching tv or whatever, so my computer use at home has been pretty minimal. obviously now the situation is different and i'll be on there a good deal more. of course, i'm also spending significant (and wonderful, i might add) amounts of time with my one true love, and as it turns out, that time is not spent on my computer.
however, i've rededicated myself to working quite a bit on my writing, and i'm sure bits of it will pop up here. there are a couple other big projects i really want to work on, as well, and i'm sure you kids will be clued in.
and i have to go home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home