Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Thursday, August 01, 2002

wow. first of august. here we are again.
still having a really wonderful time with michial being here...

i suppose blogs were invented to vent, so here goes.
when my friends hurt, i hurt. even if i did nothing to cause the hurt, even if i can't do anything about it, i still feel really bad if someone i care about is feeling bad. right now is one of those situations where a couple good friends have some rough stuff being done to them by other people, and it hurts and is frustrating to not really know what to do to deal with it.
i just hope they don't give up. they've got a good thing going and some great great times ahead of them.

in completely unrelated news...(i.e. work)...
i'm more than willing to do everything that expected and asked of me and more. after all, that is my job. my job is to make those above me look good. i have no problem with that, that's what i'm being paid to do.
however, when i'm expected to perform functions and do projects without all the details being given to me, when someone takes forever on something and expects me to perform a last-minute miracle, that's when i realize i'm underpaid and that sometimes things are just ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home