Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Monday, July 08, 2002

my parents are here. i love them a ton.
i'm hitting this weird depressive skid, of course while they're here.
i just want to show them a good time, be able to be hospitable to them, etc. this is really the first chance i've gotten to show them they maybe actually DID raise me right, i guess. there's a ton going on psychologically with all this, obviously. but i really do just want things to be enjoyable for them here and everything. and yeah, i probably have to "prove that i can make it on my own."
so anyway, i can stave things off for a few days, show them a good time, etc...just felt like releasing a little bit of it. hopefully my dad won't badger me about my spirituality for the rest of the trip...i'm just not up for that.
anyway, that's where we're at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home