Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Thursday, November 01, 2001

well, the job hunt continues.
i have a certain peace about it right now.
this sounds really cheesy, but God wants me here...He's in control...
I'm working hard at finding a job and He'll put me where i'm supposed to be.
I'm not gorging myself like an idiot, but i need to be a bit better with my intake. no other way to lose this belly.
there's not really much of anything new to talk about. i'm sorry.
i'm enjoying getting to spend time with my friends here. it's tough watching liz go through what she's going through, but this is where God has her right now, i guess. just wish i could do more.
i'm really enjoying the baseball post-season. this has been an interesting World Series so far.
nothing too deep or creative tonight, i know. just little snapshots. just keeping no one updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home