Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Tuesday, October 23, 2001

2 sundays ago i was hanging out with jeff and cecilia, his 4 year old daughter. she had just had her birthday party and they had given pumpkins out to those who attended. they had an extra pumpkin in their car and jeff gave it to me. that pumpkin made the trip to omaha with me, though i had no clue what i would do with it here. i ended up putting it on the front porch as some sort of autumn decor. the other day i noticed it had been gnawed on a bit, then a couple days ago i realized it was being eaten. this morning i just wrote my blog piece and was walking to go upstairs (which requires walking by the front door) and there was a squirrel feasting on my pumpkin. i went and found a camera (my new one needs a battery), loaded film, and ended up shooting about half a roll on the squirrel. i'll be sure to link the pictures once they are up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home