Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Saturday, November 24, 2001

today had no point. maybe it wasn't supposed to.
i didn't leave the house...didn't even make it onto the porch. fine with me.
i got up just about 12 hours ago. the most constructive thing i did was make some food and put some dishes away. i meant to wash the dishes but never felt up to it. it seriously seemed too challenging to my sanity.
today has been one of those days where it's a good thing the tv was working because it has kept my thoughts away from me. which is good.
i think i need more plants around here.
so...will i leave the house tomorrow?
i plan to go to church actually. it will be soothing. after i pick up some water and food on the way home, i may not leave the house again until i start my new job monday morning. i guess if someone calls up or talks to me online and wants to go do something, i will. but who knows...i guess we'll see.
what might seem boring to you is actually good for me...i need time to relax but yet zone out. reading or doing some writing would be really harsh on my mind right now...hopefully next week i can again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home