Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Thursday, November 15, 2001

it's been a few days since i posted.
nothing too new to report and really, my mind is exhausted. perhaps i'll do this sometime soon when i'm not chock full of idiot.
the phonebook came. finally.
i'll never take the yellow pages for granted again.
i got a cordless phone.
i let the answering machine screen my calls. telemarketers have a job to do, but i'm on a budget, my budget needs to be tighter, and sometimes when you live alone you'll tell them what they want to hear just to have contact with a human being.
i like the Wild Oats store 15-20 minutes away.
www.wildoats.com
i wore a black stocking cap most of tuesday.
it's time for bed?
does anyone read this?
i suppose it doesn't really matter. i'd like to know, but even if no one ever reads this ever, that's not the point.
the point is that words on a screen prove my existence.
the pixels show a blind world that I am alive.
my keyboard clicks and a bit more of the white screen's purity is lost.
it doesn't matter if anyone hears, so long as my voice is aloud and tells me i've been allowed to be on earth one more day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home