Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Well, I finally went and got myself a new template. Wow, over a month later. No one probably reads anymore, but that's just as well. Almost every day I intend to post something here and....well, never quite do.

I'm still looking for a job. School projects in a mad rush and finals are 2 weeks from this week.

Advent.

listens of late:
the Rosebuds
the Miranda Sound
anything Starflyer 59
the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players
A Christmas Gift from Phil Spector
the Pulses

Now that I have a new template and hopefully no more gapping issues, expect more updates. Well, don't EXPECT them. Just be aware that I may, I might. I have a million links I want to post. And really, I've been eating too much lately and could use a change of self-indulgence.

Reading:
Maxine Hong Kingston
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson
DIW magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home