Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Thursday, February 06, 2003

It's been a busy morning. Of course, I was up til 2:30 or something working on a paper and talking business with Carter. That's life, I suppose.

I've worked out two days in a row now. I'm quite proud of myself. I'm very much easing into it because otherwise I'll hurt myself.

A brief word of explanation is in order:
While this blog is more for exercising my ability to type out thoughts, (obviously) especially the most random ones, occasionally those thoughts and subjects will be about things that are very real. Not that anything on here isn't truth--it is--but sometimes there are gritty, difficult aspects to life and I'm going to write about them sometimes. I don't really use real names for anything very personal, especially in those situations. Generally if something in life is frustrating me, I'll definitely not use real names or just not mention names at all. I've edited a couple things due to requests from people involved. I don't regret posting those things but, though my requests haven't particularly been honored in the past, I'll take the high road for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home