Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

2:44pm
I just went into the break room to wash my hands (I was just peeling my orange and my hands got sticky) and there it was.
We have a table on the way back to the break room with various announcements, flyers, and periodicals, one of which is the university's student newspaper. This week on the front page is a picture of a college girl hanging upside down from monkey bars or something and her sweatshirt has given in to gravity so her stomach is showing. For some reason, that picture captures my attention every single time I walk back there (which, because I need the copy and break room for various duties and non-duties is very often). It's not a sexy picture or anything like that, and I don't even feel sexual attraction, it just somehow manages to snag my eye every time. It's starting to bug me. I think next time I have to walk by it I'll turn the top newspaper upside down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home