Distracted Blues

Distractions Galore!

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

10:27am "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon
I'm trying to decide whether I should go home and make a pb&j sandwich and do some (non-job) work on my lunch hour or spend a little more time making something a bit more complex. I also just realized I still need to read a story for my lit. class tonight, so I'll most likely opt for the pb&j. Also I'm looking forward to talking to a friend online tonight and keep thinking about how great that will be. A maintenance guy just came in and replaced a light bulb and that reminds me of a joke I heard last night. Q: "How many UN Inspectors does it take to change a light bulb?" A: "They've found no proof of any light bulbs existing." I think I butchered that up. It's from The Daily Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home